And now, the time is near, and so i face, the final curtain...

I have thoroughly enjoyed this unit. I have enjoyed developing my skills to ensure that when I leave University I can be innovative myself. I have really enjoyed looking into the innovative side of other companies and have enjoyed writing a blog. I definitely prefer writing a blog than doing assignments.

I feel that I have accomplished a lot within this unit, and I have grown a massive interest in the area of Innovation. I find it fascinating that people can develop new products so quickly and at such ease. One of the most inspirational people to me throughout this unit has been Steve Jobs. What a fantastic man. He was so focused on Innovation and he has come so far and done so well from being that focused. Although he was criticised for his behaviour behind closed doors in Apple, I aspire to be like him. Never say never. Nothing is impossible.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Thankyou for reading.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment